Tagion
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS670KS
Firmware Version: WW_29.13.7.24
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Static
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Recent apps screen
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The font of the "clear all" button ("Alle Apps schließen" in german) is too big when using german language, as seen in the picture

ui-bug.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Tagion

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS670KS
  2. Firmware Version: WW_29.13.7.24
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Static
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Recent apps screen

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The font of the "clear all" button ("Alle Apps schließen" in german) is too big when using german language, as seen in the picture

ui-bug.jpg

Bug: UI Bug in recents with german language
I'll check if they can make the button longer or change the translation to make it shorter. I'm not german so what would you say is a good alternative to "Alle Apps schließen"? "Alle schließen" or the google translation "Alles löschen"?

Tagion
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37399/bug-ui-bug-in-recents-with-german-language

I'll check if they can make the button longer or change the translation to make it shorter. I'm not german so what would you say is a good alternative to "Alle Apps schließen"? "Alle schließen" or the google translation "Alles löschen"?

View post
"Alle schließen" would be the best alternative

kr0mka
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37399/bug-ui-bug-in-recents-with-german-language

View post
Same thing happens in Polish.
screenshot-20201008-141147138-1.jpg
"wyczyść wszystko" is a good translation, I think it would be best to widen the button a bit.
While I'm at it, regarding other translations, the Hands up gesture translates a bit funnily into polish "Ręce do góry" which is more a "Put your hands up!" thing that someone shouts at you while pointing a gun lol
screenshot-20201008-141437472-281-29.jpg
I think something like "Podnieś i odbierz" would be a better name for it but it's my loose suggestion and there might be a better one probably.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
pawel163

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122573#Comment_122573

Same thing happens in Polish.

screenshot-20201008-141147138-1.jpg

"wyczyść wszystko" is a good translation, I think it would be best to widen the button a bit.

While I'm at it, regarding other translations, the Hands up gesture translates a bit funnily into polish "Ręce do góry" which is more a "Put your hands up!" thing that someone shouts at you while pointing a gun lol

screenshot-20201008-141437472-281-29.jpg

I think something like "Podnieś i odbierz" would be a better name for it but it's my loose suggestion and there might be a better one probably.

View post
Thanks! I've forwarded this to my polish colleagues for confirmation