When I am on call both whatsapp / normal call the person can here my voice only a couple of seconds them I have to make it to speaker mode in order speak . Tried resetting mobile same issue. Plz fix it 🙏
Thank you for your asking. I tested my V432 device and I didn't encounter the same situation as you mentioned.
Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
4. Do you face the issue in any specific area?
5. Please check on SMMI test
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Speaker Test/Receiver Test/Headset Test
If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
Same issue to me also. Speaker and headphone working well... Without speaker microphone working only seconds. Without reset please fix this issue... Wipe cache possible to clear but format mobile lose of apps and data
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Whatsapp, normal Call, or both?
3. What is the result of your SMMI test?
Whatsapp calls also same issue. Some time working... Sometimes speaker only working.
After update only I faced this issue.
SMMI Test passed
Thank you for your reply. Because my device does not encounter the same situation and your device only encounters the issue from time to time, I suggest you to check your device, your earphones, and your signal. If the situation remains the same after performing the Factory Reset, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/