This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Minor and major battery issues!

Alice_Renaut
Star III
The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)
77 REPLIES 77

Alice_Renaut
Star III
Yes, I did all the possible procedures a user can. xD

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alice Renaut
  1. The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
  2. The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
    1. Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
    2. The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
  3. There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)

Yeah thats true this is observed for me also on latest .99 but most probably battery issues will get fixed in next FOTA so lets hope this gets fix as well
Even my battery jumps with 2% as soon as i plug in to charge
example :- if i put my 5z on charge at 1% than battery indicating numbers jump like 2&3% instantly within mili seconds and shows 4% charge
also as discribed above in post very true first 10% goes down soon comparing same with last 3% can you look into this as well to fix this with next FOTA @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
Thanks !

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Alice Renaut
  1. The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
  2. The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
    1. Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
    2. The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
  3. There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)

Battery percentage increases as soon as I plugged in my charger ( for example I plug my charger at 77% after 1-2 Seconds it increases to 78% and I tested it for like 10-15 times). @Anders_ASUS

And battery drain issue is there on active usage but mods said that it still will be fixed in upcoming FOTA so nothing to worry about.

sidarya31
Rising Star II
M not facing same as u all mentioning, my phone warns me at exact 15% n at 5%.
No sign of jumping battery percentage too. Though i won't let my phone down below 10%.
Bttery degradation maybe the cause of these issues, do a battery calibration n see it works or not.