Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Hi all,
Last month I have purchased a Sony Bluetooth earphone. Since then I was using it as my primary earphones with my 6Z.
Problems arise when I stream a video be it youtube or Netflix or prime on my 2.4Ghz wifi. The video buffers or loses quality. This doesn't happen when I am on a wired headset.
I tested the same earphones with a Samsung device and works flawlessly. Why does this problem arise only on 6Z?
Also, I remember, couple of updates back they fixed this issue. But it is still persistent in my device.
Before someone say, yes I have reset my phone after the recent update.
Any other fixes are welcome!!
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly note that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth won't interfere until it is external in a rare chance. If you have updated to latest firmware and done a full factory reset we'd recommend you to visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

ZT-c4944f1a
Star III
Sorry for the late response!!
Thank you for your response
I do not want to spend money on the device that degrades with every software update.
Visiting the service centre here in my city is just waste of time and money. All they do is just factory reset.
BTW Asus had this interference issue before. They did launch a patch to fix it back in June (Guess). It did not fix it.
I have also tested this issue on external bluetooth speaker and it is still there. I guess the problem is with the device software and I have to live with it!!