This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie suggestions, (battery percentage and screen recorder)

Craven
Rising Star II
Since having Navigation Blocking enabled prevents you from accidentally swiping the status bar down, you can't easily see your battery % while in the game. I'd have to pull out the game genie from the side and disable Navigation blocking again to swipe the status bar down. This is such a hassle, i could also activate real time info but it's too much clutter on my screen. Please just add the battery percentage to the side where the CPU clock speed and temps are located in the game genie. And also for the game genie screen recorder, please give us an option for an even smaller icon, the one we currently have is too big for me and i accidentally keep tapping on it while gaming since i don't have anywhere else to put it. Maybe just a simple red square icon to indicate that it's recording should suffice, I don't really need to know the recording time. Maybe the devs can label it as "Simple" or "minimalist" design.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Craven

Since having Navigation Blocking enabled prevents you from accidentally swiping the status bar down, you can't easily see your battery % while in the game. I'd have to pull out the game genie from the side and disable Navigation blocking again to swipe the status bar down. This is such a hassle, i could also activate real time info but it's too much clutter on my screen. Please just add the battery percentage to the side where the CPU clock speed and temps are located in the game genie. And also for the game genie screen recorder, please give us an option for an even smaller icon, the one we currently have is too big for me and i accidentally keep tapping on it while gaming since i don't have anywhere else to put it. Maybe just a simple red square icon to indicate that it's recording should suffice, I don't really need to know the recording time. Maybe the devs can label it as "Simple" or "minimalist" design.

Game Genie suggestions, (battery percentage and screen recorder)
Ok, I will forward your suggestions. Short term solution for your battery status issue is to use the real time info with just the battery showing to make it smaller. But then again, you seem to press all over the screen since there's no where for you to hide the stop button for the screen recorder

Craven
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36194/game-genie-suggestions-battery-percentage-and-screen-re...

Ok, I will forward your suggestions. Short term solution for your battery status issue is to use the real time info with just the battery showing to make it smaller. But then again, you seem to press all over the screen since there's no where for you to hide the stop button for the screen recorder

View post
Yeah. I set up my real time info to just display only the battery, temps and fps to make it smaller and tap on it when i want to see the battery %. Not really the most convenient way but it works better than swiping here and there to unlock the status bar. I could also just look at PUBGM's in-game, built-in battery status at the lower left corner but it's only showing a battery icon, no % so that's a bummer. And for the screen recorder, i put it at lower left-most corner near my joystick so in tense situations, I'll accidentally drag it along the screen since it's like an inch wide.