Bluetooth causing major glitches in other applications / features
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog 2 8/128 Indian
- Firmware Version: latest, .27 (July)
- Rooted or not: not
- Frequency of Occurrence: moderately high
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): whatsapp calls, google assistant, system audio and Skype
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
@Anders_ASUS , as per the system language bug, where in I select language other than English US and while Bluetooth device is connected, goto developer options, settings force close. I had reported this bug, which was subsequently fixed.
But after that there are strange glitches whenever I'm connected blutooth device,
1) some times when I receive or make a whatsapp call , audio or video, after 0.02 sec mark whole app gets frozen on 3rd second. Even navigation panel is stuck, and I had some how force close the whatsapp to resolve it. Happens 5-6/10 times, when connected to Bluetooth device. (Earphones)
2) sometimes, google assistant won't detect any audio from my. Bluetooth headset's mike, (headset is perfectly fine)
3) sometime when I get skype call, person at the other end won't be able to hear my audio unless i switch out of bluetooth mode to earpiece or speaker mode. (I'm able him, but not vice-versa)(checked on multiple headsets, same issue)
4) sometimes when I connect to bluetooth, there is no audio, video keeps playing, no matter what is volume level, bluetooth device won't output any audio, trying connect-disconnect won't work even. i had to restart the phone to get it work again.
Please look in to these, as they are not persistent, they are random, It can be hard reproduce, but give it a try. I'm ready to share the log.
Had similar issues been reported by others people before?