This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

dasn252
Star III
Am also facing this problem asus do something ASAP
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

Not applicable
himadri52

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
  2. Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button
Turn off the BLOCKED TOUCH EDGES(palm rejection) option in senerio settings>touch settings. It will fix the issue.

himadri52
Star III
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35186/multi-touch-bug-in-pubg-mobile-stops-after-firing-one-o...

Turn off the BLOCKED TOUCH EDGES(palm rejection) option in senerio settings>touch settings. It will fix the issue.

View post
It was already off from the beginning.

himadri52
Star III
dasn252

Am also facing this problem asus do something ASAP

@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

View post
Most of the users are facing this but I wonder why nobody is concerned about this. Even the hard core tech reviewers also not mentioning about that. Only some of us are trying to get rid of it.