Headphone jack doesn't work on new Zenbook FLIP UX370UA
- Battery or AC: with both
- Model: ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP UX370UA
- Frequency of occurrence: All the time
- Reset OS: yes
- Screenshot or video:
my new ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP UX370UA doesn't produce any sound over headphones via the headphone jack.
I think I have completed the appropriate checklist:
- If I play music, it plays over the built-in speakers fine, but goes silent as soon as I plug in my headphones.
- the headphones work on my mobile phone so its not them
- another pair of headphones also doesn't work on this machine but does everywhere else
- I even booted up with a different operating system but it still didn't work
I contacted laptopsdirect.co.uk where I bought it and they advised me to check the fault with you first and if necessary obtain a fault reference number to speed up the process.