Very IMP. Moderators please read this (And reply to this discussion). Discussion about AZMPM1.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus ZMPM1
- Firmware Version: 429 (beta 3)
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Recently I have installed beta 3 in max pro m1. Overall experience after updating to this version is very good. I appreciate efforts taken by asus. As this is beta version users must have to complaint about bugs so it will fixed in stable update so i am complaining about few bugs that i have noticed.
1) Main and important bug which needs to be fixed seriously is that calling volume is very low. I was unable to hear while in traffic. Please increase calling volume in stable update.
2) Suggestions in settings can't be cleaned (erased), it should be Fixed in stable update.
3) Charging the device from 10 to 100% took 3 hrs. If you can reduced it to 2 hr and 30 minutes, i will be very glad.
4) DRM info, it is widewine L3. It should be L1.
5) Comparing to previous update sound volume is increased it is high enough but at higher volume sound cracks. This cracking of sound should be fixed.
6) Earphones output is below average. It should be improved
7) Google search bar can't be moved. In most of the android 10 devices search bar is at bottom hence requesting you to move this search bar at bottom.
8) gap between navigation bar and icons at home screen is too much. If you moved and fixed Google search bar at bottom this bug can be solved easily and bug 1 (mentioned above) will also be solved.
I didn't noticed any bug except above. Asus has done lot of improvement in beta 3 comparing to beta 1. I am very glad. There were no lags. Pubg experience is amazing. No heating issues .etc. and requesting asus to not add any bug while fixing above bugs😂. Thank you.
Moderators Please read all the bugs and asked asus team to fixed it and do not forget to reply.. please read full discussion....🙏🙏