cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max pro m2 beta 2 bugs

gbun
Star III
Hi team,
I updated to max pro m2 with latest .424 build of android 10 beta and i see the bugs please asus fix this bugs and give the next ota fast. Bugs in max pro m2 I,m facing which is given below
slow charging:- when i plug the phone with original charger of asus then after 5 min it showing rapid charging after half an hour after that it showing charging which charge the phone with normal speed after 5 to 10 minutes its showing slowly charging and it takes more time to charge generally it occurs (slowly charging) after 40 percent of charging. This is the serious issue I'll facing.
round corner is missing in the bottom edges
ringing and notification sound is low
in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
and the suggestion from setting is not removing
notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white

17 REPLIES 17

Since I updated android 10 in my M2 three major problem I am facing.
1. Very slow charging
2. Speaker sounds is very low I can hardly hear media sound via speakers even in full sound.
3. Device getting too hot.
screenshot-20200528-161813.png
Slow charging issue is very frustrating ..
Need to be solved ASAP.

gbun
Star III

gbun

Hi team,

I updated to max pro m2 with latest .424 build of android 10 beta and i see the bugs please asus fix this bugs and give the next ota fast. Bugs in max pro m2 I,m facing which is given below

1. slow charging:- when i plug the phone with original charger of asus then after 5 min it showing rapid charging after half an hour after that it showing charging which charge the phone with normal speed after 5 to 10 minutes its showing slowly charging and it takes more time to charge generally it occurs (slowly charging) after 40 percent of charging. This is the serious issue I'll facing.
  2. round corner is missing in the bottom edges
  3. ringing and notification sound is low
  4. in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
  5. and the suggestion from setting is not removing
  6. notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white

max pro m2 beta 2 bugs

after factory reset bass is also gone in earphones audio and google news feed become blank

aadityagujjar3
Star II
gbun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29212/max-pro-m2-beta-2-bugs

after factory reset bass is also gone in earphones audio and google news feed become blank

View post
Yes @gbun I am also facing that issue.
Google feed is blank after updating.

gbun
Star III
aadityagujjar3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84067#Comment_84067

Yes @gbun I am also facing that issue.

Google feed is blank after updating.

View post
i am thinking to downgrade to pie no doubt 10 is amazing but it takes lot of time to charge in 10 and sound is also bass less