This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the next update come for Zenfone 5Z

ankanroy1998
Star I
Dude it's been almost 2months, and there is no update for 5Z, we're still sitting with March patch, since it is a 2year old flagship. Did Asus really forgot about us?
36 REPLIES 36

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ankanroy1998

Dude it's been almost 2months, and there is no update for 5Z, we're still sitting with March patch, since it is a 2year old flagship. Did Asus really forgot about us?

When will the next update come for Zenfone 5Z
Nope alredy new update is in beta testing and if everything goes well it will be released before this month end 😊
Mostly upcoming update have some important fixes so it is taking some time to be tested more n more n then will be released soon
Thankyou

helenaduqueestr
Star II
They say, if nothing happens, any bugs or adjustment needs appears, that it'll be there by the end of the month. (I saw on someone's post, not directly from them.)

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

devsasi96
Star I
Will the camera autofocus issue be resolved with this update?