KilbaineKilbaine Level 1
edited May 26 in ROG Phone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 1
  2. Firmware Version: Android 9
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, is there a separate tone for SMS? I don't want my SMS to have the same tone with the Notification sound. If not, can we have this feature please?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Kilbaine

Good day! Please refer to the steps below to customize your notification tone for different apps/stock apps:

"Settings">"Apps & notifications">choose a app which you want to have a special notification sound, e,g. the stock app "Messages">"Notifications">"Incoming messages">"Sound">Choose the sound

• KilbaineKilbaine Level 1

Thanks! It worked, but it won't play my custom mp3. What format does it accept and is there a file size limit or song duration?

• edited May 26

Hi Kilbaine

You can customize your notification tone with mp3. by the steps below:

Put the sound file in "File Manager>Internal storage" or "Download"

>choose an app e,g. "Messages">go to the App Info. >"Notifications">"Incoming messages">"Sound">"+" on the right top>choose the mp3. you stored before.

#How to set the mp3 files as the notification tone

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1031510/

• 92ranger92ranger Level 1

Any timeline for ROG phone 1 getting Android 10?

• @92ranger We aren't getting any other update. It took more than a year for them to release Android 9.