Zenfone 5z Camera Not FOCUS

Comments

• Maybe you can make sure the heat is not too hot and don't forget to cleaner like the outside of the lens.

Sometimes mine do like that after playing hkb gaming for too long.

http://164.68.118.122/

• I too had this issue.. Had to tap on front or back side of the phone to get the Main Camera focus properly and that too work only temporarily.

This is a hardware issue. I have changed the rear camera module last week. Main Camera + Wide Angle comes as a single Unit.

Now it is back to normal and good as new.

• @naveenniaz if this is a hardware issue then how this problem came to everyone's phone after a software update.

How much did u pay for changing camera module.

• Def. I agree with @DEOKANT. It is definitely a software issue. I heard some users’ camera were solved by sending to crevice center with a software(not sure which) re-flashing.

• I have mailed asus many time and if they are not able to solve this issue then we need to go to Consumer Forum.

Asus representatives told me that my phone is out of warranty so I have to pay charge for repairing it.

My Phone is Out of warranty that doesn't means if ASUS does something to my phone through a software update then i am responsible for it. ASUS is responsible for this problem and this problem needs to be solved ASAP.

• Hi DEOKANT

Thank you for your reply. Kindly reply my message on August 7, the date 20 days ago, for the assistance. I will send you a new message for further device checking, please check your inbox.

• Hey Asus,

Please listen to us it's been more then 3 months since my camera started facing issues. Lot of people suggesting to visit service center, my fone is out of warranty now and i believe lot of us scared to spend 5k for hardware replacement without our fault.

• I agree with Deokant to move to Consumer forum and other social media platform to stop people buying Asus fones due to such pathetic support.

• WHY DON'T YOU GUYS RELEASE A SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR GOD'S SAKE !!! CLEARLY SO MANY PEOPLE FACING THIS ISSUE AFTER THE UPDATE SHOWS IT'S A SOFTWARE ISSUE BUT YOU GUYS TURN A BLIND EYE TO OUR QUERIES AND HAVE BEEN SAYING IT'S HARDWARE RELATED . MY PHONE HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED ONCE AND STILL FACES THE ISSUE. NEVER SEEN SUCH A PATHETIC SUPPORT TEAM . I REGRET BUYING ASUS

• Hi arun.sharma5383

Thank you for sharing your concern. Please check your inbox and provide me essential information for further checking. 😉

Hi salbert88888888

I totally understand your anxiety, yet I really don't understand your anger since I always reply all of the users in this thread as soon as possible, and I care this case as much as you. Please mind your tongue for good will and kindly reply my PM you inbox for further checking. Thank you.

• rajeevjaiswal26rajeevjaiswal26 Level 1
    edited September 2020

I have been quiet because I assumed that Asus will fix this because sometimes software update produces some unknown bugs. It doesn't matter whether it is a software issue or hardware issue whatever it may be it happened after the software update previously it was working fine. Even if Asus says that we should visit the service center then it should repair the device free of cost.

• good handset i6s wonderful

• Christine_ASUS

I also have the same issue. Reported several times already. Already cleared cache and reset. Did Camera tests too.

Only main camera cannot focus. Wide cam is ok.

• Hi rajeevjaiswal26 & supremus_007

Thank you for your reply. Please check you inbox and reply me the essential information for further checking.

• My zenfone 5z also has the same issue, kindly inbox and I'll reply with the required details.

• Hi pawan2492

Please check your inbox now. Thank you.

• My zenfone 5z also has the same issue, kindly inbox and I'll reply with the required details. Thanks pawan2492

• Hi btok900

Please check your inbox. Thank you.

• Hi btok900

After checked your SN, your device is ZE620KL. Please assist me to confirm your device information again. Thank you.

• Use this autofocus : CAF or smart AF, no infinite. I had this problem 2 months ago

This discussion has been closed.