This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recorder & Audiowizard issue in .70 (5z)

dpstar7582
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS
1. When I turn ON Screen recorder & play carrom disc pool I noticed lags while Playing it. It's not smooth like before firmware.
2. While Play audio in Poweramp and when I start Screen recording then it makes noise for 3-5 seconds.
Audiowizard launch issue :
3. Audiowizard sometimes takes much time to open when we tap on audiowizard option from quick panel settings.

8 REPLIES 8

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Also whatsapp and Google duo's audio does not gets recorded on a video call when using native screen recorded.
Pls fix this.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

Also whatsapp and Google duo's audio does not gets recorded on a video call when using native screen recorded.

Pls fix this.

View post
If you mean mic sounds from video calls ?? Yes, this is the current limitation on design.
depending on each app's audio design, there are certain limitations to how asus implement screen recorder.
"where you cannot hear callers voice but only urs can be audible that too if u set record audio option from screen recorder to mic"
"And if you set record audio option to internal audio from settings of screen recorder then there is no problem with any music or video to watch and get recorded simultaniously in whatsapp or any other third party apps"
Limitation is applicable to only mic sounds from video calls where u cannot record both voices ( you and caller) at a time for now 😌
In future may be hopefully it can change 😏

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73288#Comment_73288

If you mean mic sounds from video calls ?? Yes, this is the current limitation on design.

depending on each app's audio design, there are certain limitations to how asus implement screen recorder.

"where you cannot hear callers voice but only urs can be audible that too if u set record audio option from screen recorder to mic"

"And if you set record audio option to internal audio from settings of screen recorder then there is no problem with any music or video to watch and get recorded simultaniously in whatsapp or any other third party apps"

Limitation is applicable to only mic sounds from video calls where u cannot record both voices ( you and caller) at a time for now 😌

In future may be hopefully it can change 😏

View post
Yup..... Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for that....
Peace.

dulacik
Star I
dpstar7582

@CH_ASUS

1. When I turn ON Screen recorder & play carrom disc pool I noticed lags while Playing it. It's not smooth like before firmware.

2. While Play audio in Poweramp and when I start Screen recording then it makes noise for 3-5 seconds.

Audiowizard launch issue :

3. Audiowizard sometimes takes much time to open when we tap on audiowizard option from quick panel settings.

Screen recorder & Audiowizard issue in .70 (5z)
1. I have problems with DBZ: Dokkan Battle. When I start recording game start to lag noticeable. Before update everything was OK, app was working good and quality is at last great. Common Asus, why you have to fail most updates ? This update should change working speed for better not for worst.