This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog 2 is facing some serious charging issue

Aadish
Star II
Since 3-4days my rog phone 2 is facing charging issue its not getting charge fastly not even at an average speed and when i charge while i use the phone the battery percentage is decreases and in normal condition when i put my phone idle for charging in 1 hour its charging only 5-10 percent..
I have also tried different socket for charging but didn't got any help..
And the battery life is again a major problem i d k why asus claim that it's an 6000mah battery i don't even think its 3500mah coz its just giving me 4-5 hours of sot on 90hz all over the day with no or bery minimal gaming. I d k how people were claimig that their rog 2 gave a backup of 2days..
19 REPLIES 19

Stefano93
Star I
If you have Android 10, try to downgrade to Android 9.
Android 10 have a lot of bugs, like the overheat (5-10 grades more than A9) and the battery drain.

Aadish
Star II
Yeah including all this issue i have an more issue of charging. Its just getting charge 5-10percent in an hour and if i use the phone while charging the battery will gonna deplet.what abou this issue?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Aadish

Yeah including all this issue i have an more issue of charging. Its just getting charge 5-10percent in an hour and if i use the phone while charging the battery will gonna deplet.what abou this issue?

View post
gotta buy 30 watt charger now
same here

akhilj66
Rising Star II
I don't know about Asus but Google seriously fucked up with A10, no one is happy even users from other flagships. Everyone is facing lag issue on games 😡 and now they have pushed Android 11 so the individual company have to work again to optimize according to individual phone.