This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max pro m2 stuck on logo

Max pro m2 (ZB630KL) STUCK ON LOGO..... neither starting..... Neither opening recovery mode...... I remove all the sd or sim card but it just not working..... I just updated my latest update maybe on 3 Apr or 5 Apr.....after few hours device shutdown and stuck on logo....... What to do..... Need help...🧐
6 REPLIES 6

patssushil
Rising Star I
shishankspark2425

Max pro m2 (ZB630KL) STUCK ON LOGO..... neither starting..... Neither opening recovery mode...... I remove all the sd or sim card but it just not working..... I just updated my latest update maybe on 3 Apr or 5 Apr.....after few hours device shutdown and stuck on logo....... What to do..... Need help...🧐

Max pro m2 stuck on logo
hey there,the same problem happening with me from sunday onwards,i have also created a thread about it but still no one from asus has responded on it, also i have mailed them about the issue still no response, it looks like we have to visit a service centre for this bugphone

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi shishankspark2425 & patssushil,
Can you help me with your firmware version?
Currently the service centers are closed due to lockdown, so can't ask you to visit one.

patssushil
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi shishankspark2425 & patssushil,

Can you help me with your firmware version?

Currently the service centers are closed due to lockdown, so can't ask you to visit one.

View post
Latest .73 firmware version

Raviteja_Anne
Star I
I am also facing same issue, Its been 20 days without phone.