This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi Hotspot connectivity issue with Bluetooth ON

lovin2501
Star III
I am noticing since last update that if Bluetooth is on and connected / paired with a device ( in my case it's Bluetooth earphones) , the wifi connection : both wifi Hotspot as well as wifi facing issues in connecting to the wifi network. It takes too long too connect and post connecting also it frequently disconnects & strata showing obtaining ip address.
If I disconnect Bluetooth then wifi works smoothly.

Kindly review and suggest.

Best Regards ,
Vineet Jain
7 REPLIES 7

lovin2501
Star III
lovin2501

I am noticing since last update that if Bluetooth is on and connected / paired with a device ( in my case it's Bluetooth earphones) , the wifi connection : both wifi Hotspot as well as wifi facing issues in connecting to the wifi network. It takes too long too connect and post connecting also it frequently disconnects & strata showing obtaining ip address.

If I disconnect Bluetooth then wifi works smoothly.

Kindly review and suggest.

Best Regards ,

Vineet Jain

Wifi & Wifi Hotspot connectivity issue with Bluetooth ON
Looks like no one is there to listen & respond. Even basic things aren't stable on asus 6z...☹️

_jis_
Zen Master III
Even basic things aren't stable on asus 6z...
That's not true.
For example on my phone is Bluetooth always on and despite that I have never had a problem with wi-fi connection or wi-fi hotspot. I have the latest firmware 137 and I am using mostly 5GHz band for obvious reason.

lovin2501
Star III
_jis_

Even basic things aren't stable on asus 6z...

That's not true.

For example on my phone is Bluetooth always on and despite that I have never had a problem with wi-fi connection or wi-fi hotspot. I have the latest firmware 137 and I am using mostly 5GHz band for obvious reason.

View post
Wow if u don't have problem then nobody have problem what a great way to analyse the issue?
Now it's clear infact each n every piece of this phone is acting different.
Please mention which memory version u have i.e ram n storage?
Further please also see the attached
screen recording. The wifi again gets disconnected n starts seeking for ip address after Bluetooth is on.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Wow if u don't have problem then nobody have problem
Wait, but I didn't say anything like that.
I responded to this, among other things:
I am noticing since last update that 
I am on the last update too and I didn't notice absolutely any change when using Bluetooth, wi-fi and hotspot.

If you want to analyze your problem you have to fill in a number of data that is essential:
Your latest update is what version?
Problems started with that version?
Prior this version there weren't problems?
Which wi-fi band do you use: 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz?
Do you have problems with only one wi-fi router or with several - which brand / brands?
What brand of Bluetooth headphones do you use and with which BT version? From your video I guess BN90 with BT 5.0?
Have you tried other BT Headphones?