This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z is heating after March 2020 update

yupendra1995
Star I
My Asus 6z is heating constantly after the latest update, the cpu temperature is reaching up to 56°C to 61°C by simply using YouTube or opening chrome and when idle the CPU temperature is about 41°C to 45°C also my battery is draining much faster than before. I even factory reset my phone and this still continues. Any solutions for this?
3 REPLIES 3

_jis_
Zen Master III
I even factory reset my phone and this still continues. Any solutions for this?
Downgrade to A9, if problem continues, you have a HW problem, so service is necessary.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
yupendra1995

My Asus 6z is heating constantly after the latest update, the cpu temperature is reaching up to 56°C to 61°C by simply using YouTube or opening chrome and when idle the CPU temperature is about 41°C to 45°C also my battery is draining much faster than before. I even factory reset my phone and this still continues. Any solutions for this?

Asus 6Z is heating after March 2020 update
Facebook's recent update also caused the CPU to overwork. Can you make sure to update the Facebook app to the most recent version and check for improvement?

_jis_
Zen Master III
I am sorry I didn't mention FB as I don't use it for obvious reasons (privacy, memory, battery hog).