This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger and 2nd flash/ RGB Light soft. update

ibrahimbilly18
Star II
Adding a feature to the air triggers where you get the option for either a tap or a slide action for sliding the triggers.The beta version only allows slide action. If my feature is added then a player can play more versatiley cuz slide action doesn't help for air triggers and not many games are compatible or user friendly to slide action, however we need more tap options. You could have a total of 3 taps from one trigger, one by a simple tap, another tap by sliding left to right and another tap by slyding right to left. you could also keep the slide action as an option , but please add more tap options.

As for the RGB lights or second flash , users can be given the ability to controle it without the case. one can use it like a laser or a secondary aura light or a notification light where different types of notifications would flash different coloured light or a mood light or a tone flash or a depth sensor for the camera. It just hurts me to see the rgb light sitting ducks like that without the Lighting armour case.

Hope the developers are seeing this cuz this will really up their game cosmetically and functionally.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thanks! I will forward these suggestions to our devs

OPC
Zen Master II
ibrahimbilly18

Adding a feature to the air triggers where you get the option for either a tap or a slide action for sliding the triggers.The beta version only allows slide action. If my feature is added then a player can play more versatiley cuz slide action doesn't help for air triggers and not many games are compatible or user friendly to slide action, however we need more tap options. You could have a total of 3 taps from one trigger, one by a simple tap, another tap by sliding left to right and another tap by slyding right to left. you could also keep the slide action as an option , but please add more tap options.

As for the RGB lights or second flash , users can be given the ability to controle it without the case. one can use it like a laser or a secondary aura light or a notification light where different types of notifications would flash different coloured light or a mood light or a tone flash or a depth sensor for the camera. It just hurts me to see the rgb light sitting ducks like that without the Lighting armour case.

Hope the developers are seeing this cuz this will really up their game cosmetically and functionally.

Air trigger and 2nd flash/ RGB Light soft. update
The part referring to using the 2nd led light as a flesh tone or depth meter for the camera I find very useful. Even double flash could be very useful when shooting in counter light on a bright sunny day.