cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock camera can't make individual settings in PRO mode

Alira_Rizwan
Star I
Hi

In stock camera we are not able to use the PRO mode options independentlyL.. Like if we set shutter speed nd then wen trying to change exposure
Shutter speed goes back to default auto mode.

Not able to set up everything individually....
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Of course! There's only so much we can do with changing the ISO so because of this, these two options will cancel each other out.
EV is a combination of ISO and Shutter. The only two settings you can combine in PRO are ISO and shutter.

prasadtdh
Star I
Isn't there any option through which we can be in complete Control of the Manual Pro Mode. Defeats the very purpose of Manual mode if the Shutter speed & EV cancel out each other.

Vamp
Zen Master I
prasadtdh

Isn't there any option through which we can be in complete Control of the Manual Pro Mode. Defeats the very purpose of Manual mode if the Shutter speed & EV cancel out each other.

View post
Hi... No there is no way to control both Sutter speed and EV at the same time atleast for mobile devices. If there is say another manufacturer which say it can change ISO, Sutter Speed and EV (all three at once) it's just showing you numbers but not actually changing the configuration of camera itself.