Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard problems?

zanamuntzilor
Star I
Hi all
I would like to buy this phone but i have a few questions before:
the problems with the motherboard were fixed now? Or any update is a risk?
as i cant buy it on monthly payment from UK, where I'm living, i will buy it from a third party shop from Romania. Question is the warranty will cover for UK as well if i will have problems with motherboard or camera or anything else?
Thanks in advance to all!
3 REPLIES 3

ColorSage
Zen Master I
1. It's hard to say. It still happens from time to time so I can't say it's in the past.
2. I don't recommend it as your warranty will be valid only in source country.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
zanamuntzilor

Hi all

I would like to buy this phone but i have a few questions before:

1. the problems with the motherboard were fixed now? Or any update is a risk?
  2. as i cant buy it on monthly payment from UK, where I'm living, i will buy it from a third party shop from Romania. Question is the warranty will cover for UK as well if i will have problems with motherboard or camera or anything else?

Thanks in advance to all!

Motherboard problems?
Check to make sure you can get voLTE and voWiFi there if you need or want them (not that your carrier offers them, but that you will be able to get them with the Z6). They get that in India but we don't in the US. Had I known I would have been hesitant. Otherwise the phone works well for me.

zanamuntzilor
Star I
ColorSage

1. It's hard to say. It still happens from time to time so I can't say it's in the past.

2. I don't recommend it as your warranty will be valid only in source country.

View post
Hi,

I checked with the third party shop and they only offer the shop warranty not the producer one.
In which case i think the best idea is to wait more updates about the motherboard vs updates....

Thank you!