cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6z restarts continuously, randomly...

vkmohant
Star I
Dear All,

Need some urgent help. I updated to Android 10 a few days ago, phone worked without any issues. However this morning the mobile and wifi network went off. The SIM works without any issues in alternate phone though.

The phone now keeps on rebooting, even in safe mode.

Any pointers to quick resolution please.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
vkmohant

Dear All,

Need some urgent help. I updated to Android 10 a few days ago, phone worked without any issues. However this morning the mobile and wifi network went off. The SIM works without any issues in alternate phone though.

The phone now keeps on rebooting, even in safe mode.

Any pointers to quick resolution please.

Thanks in advance.

6z restarts continuously, randomly...
Apologies for the late reply. If you haven't already, I recommend factory resetting the phone. Android 10 was a big software update, and quite a few users were experiencing strange bugs when they switched from 9 to 10. A factory reset resolved a majority of the concerns. Of course back up your data before the reset.
If you are still having connection and call issues after a factory reset, you will need to get in contact with your local ASUS repair center.

vkmohant
Star I
Thanks LP_ASUS for your response.
I am unable to break the reboot cycle, after a few touches/swipes the phone reboots again. So, taking a backup is a hassle aswell.

I tried resetting the Networking Settings once I got to break the reboot process, and it worked fine and the phone was ok for a couple of hours - until it started to reboot again.

Anyway I can temporarily stop the rebooting process to back my data and also perform a factory reset.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Its a great phone when working, else its a costly brick currently. 😞