ANDROID10-LOW HEADPHONE LOUDNESS

Krish
Rising Star I
Headphone loudness reduced,i need to set above 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Volume at 15 is really loud if you're in a quiet home and maybe not enough if you're in a busy street with cars honking but you have an additional 15 steps and at 30, you will damage your ears with prolonged listening. Total volume is the same as in Pie but you have twice as many steps.
For someone with tinnitus that just want a distraction in their quiet home. Setting the volume to 1 or 2 with music is perfect.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shiv1g
Rising Star I
In the new Android 10, we now have a 30 level volume slider where as earlier on Pie, it was a 15 level volume slider. This new slider is much more refined and gives better control over music.
Setting your volume to half(15) is somewhat equal to the 8 of the old volume slider.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Volume at 15 is really loud if you're in a quiet home and maybe not enough if you're in a busy street with cars honking but you have an additional 15 steps and at 30, you will damage your ears with prolonged listening. Total volume is the same as in Pie but you have twice as many steps.
For someone with tinnitus that just want a distraction in their quiet home. Setting the volume to 1 or 2 with music is perfect.