This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Gcam Works on Asus

SmithSahil
Star II

As far as my own experience is concerned YES for me, Google Camera (GCam) may work on Asus phones, depending on the specific model and its compatibility with the GCam Mod. GCam is a popular camera app developed by Google, which is known for its advanced image processing algorithms and advanced features.

However, there are many Asus phone models available, so it's important to note that not all Asus phones will support GCam out-of-the-box. GCam compatibility depends on various factors, such as the phone's hardware capabilities, camera sensor, and the availability of a GCam port made specifically for Asus devices.

To determine if GCam is compatible with your Asus phone, you can search for a GCam port specifically developed for your device model. Be aware that installing GCam on your phone may require rooting or unlocking the bootloader, which may void your warranty or potentially damage your device if not done correctly.

Therefore, it is recommended to do deep research, read user experiences, and follow instructions carefully while trying to install GCam on your Asus phone.

I read the instruction to use Gcam from GcamApk.pro, I downloaded the Gcam port and my Asus Zenfone 5z works excellently with my phone.

Here find the Gcam port for your Asus Phone model - Gcam port for Asus Phone

3 REPLIES 3

rajeshk_
Star II

Wichaya's GCAM is specific for Asus 8Z and it works brilliantly!

you are absolutely right, I downloaded it on my Zenfone 9, which works great - 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.