This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone max pro m1 shut down at asus logo,can't access recovery only csc fastboot mode is available

mypocox2_009
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zenfonemax pro m1zb601kl
Firmware Version:unknown
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:continous
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
One day my zenfone max pro m1 automatically shut down and when I tried to restart after the asus logo the phone shuts down.so I tried to access recovery mode but nothing is happening and I can only access fastboot mode which is showing as csc fastboot mode.so I tried to flash stock firmwire by using adb with flashall but that also doesn't work.so what to do now.someone pls help me to recover from this.i also would like to know is this issue is related to phones software or hardware

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

mypocox2_009
Star I
victor2020

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
When I contacted the nearby service centre they told me that first of all they will diagonise the phone and for that I need to pay them.but they also told me that they are not sure about that if this is a problem related to software or hardware and if they can't clarify the issue I need to be paid for the diagnosis.that means if they can't any solution then also I need to pay for them.could u please tell me whether the problem is related to software or hardware?

Same thing happened to my phone also

mypocox2_009
Star I
anirbanbiswas43

Same thing happened to my phone also

View post
Did u resolve your issue.if Yes what do I need to do?