kyenna24
Star II
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.2002.061
Frequency of Occurrence: System updated failed
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1 zb602kl
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202004/06/004020qvrmvqto9qowstwv.jpg

Hello everyone, this is kat and I am Deaf, please help me how to fix for system update failed (3) unknown error system restored to previous configuration asus zenfone max pro m1 after firmware 061 from android 9. Please help me. I tired to fix for firmware android 10 but still system update fail. Please help me, thanks. If yes, just commend here please or just email me on kyenna24@gmail.com please.
30 REPLIES 30

cengizhankirac
Star III
I downloaded 2 times from the phone. The downgrade file is missing when downloaded to the phone. I was able to solve the problem when I downloaded it via PC, copied it to the phone and installed it. The size of the files from the phone gives a lower error.

kyenna24
Star II
cengizhankirac

I downloaded 2 times from the phone. The downgrade file is missing when downloaded to the phone. I was able to solve the problem when I downloaded it via PC, copied it to the phone and installed it. The size of the files from the phone gives a lower error.

View post
How?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi kyenna24,
Could you tell us which version you're trying to update to right now?
Thank you 🙂

Rea_Leonora
Star I
Same issue i copied the installer from pc but to no avail :'( can someone help uss.
NUBK77EN3UF4.png