costa049
Star I
ZF Model: ZB601KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: . 338
Frequency of Occurrence: More than once a day
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by costa049 on 2019/1/14 14:10 I bought an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 some weeks ago. The only problem I have is that any wireless network keeps disconnecting randomly more than once throughout the day, and then I have to reconnect it manually... Even so, the wifi setting itself remains enabled.
10 REPLIES 10

patssushil
Rising Star I
costa049

APP Name:

Last edited by costa049 on 2019/1/14 14:10

I bought an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 some weeks ago. The only problem I have is that any wireless network keeps disconnecting randomly more than once throughout the day, and then I have to reconnect it manually... Even so, the wifi setting itself remains enabled.
Wireless network disconnects automatically
well i agree with you here, the same happened to me also quite a few times but not many has reported about the same , so i guess it is happening with some devices only, but yes its so annoying

I have Asus zenfone max pro M1 and my wifi connection keep dropping every 30 minutes..can u tell me how to solve this issue

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
costa049
APP Name:

Last edited by costa049 on 2019/1/14 14:10

I bought an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 some weeks ago. The only problem I have is that any wireless network keeps disconnecting randomly more than once throughout the day, and then I have to reconnect it manually... Even so, the wifi setting itself remains enabled.
Wireless network disconnects automatically
You are in android Oreo . So they can not do anything about it. You can try updating the phone in settings-System-system update.

ZT-bd2c0a16
Star I
Waiting for the solution.

Y_ASUS

costa049 posted on 2019/1/22 01:42

I have the .338 update and It happens with other networks too...

Hi costa049,

Is this still happening in WW-15.2016.1901.339?

If yes, please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.)

Could you tell me the brand and model of the WiFi router that has this problem?

Have you tried connecting to a different router?

Do other phones connected to this same WiFi have the same problem at the same time?

Please show us a screenshot of your WiFi information.

(Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info)

If possible, please provide us with a short video of your problem for us to understand more clearly.

Thank you :)
View post
Y_ASUS
Hi costa049,

Please tell me your firmware version.

Does this happen when connected to every WiFi router?

Please tell me the brand and model of the router that has this problem.

Please show us a screenshot of the network information.

(Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info)

Thank you.
View post
I don't know after the August update, my Zenfone Max Pro M1's WiFi keeps turning off, I tried connecting with different WiFi router but it keeps turning off my WiFi and I even reset my phone for this issue but still no use. Please help.