rumputliar30
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro m1 ZB602KL
Firmware Version: Android 10 beta build 432
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bugs/problem report:
Now i find new problem in Android 10 beta 432. My WIFI signal very weak. Before i update to android 10 beta,i have strengh wifi signal receiver.
2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rumputliar30
As I mentioned before in another thread, please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. The issue of the WiFi signal in A10 V432 is now under investigation. Please refer to the link below for update information.
siddharthdas876

I am getting slow wifi speeds in latest Android beta 432 on asus zenfone max pro M1 as compared to pie.

Like I used to get 1.9-2 MBps and now getting 1.2-1.4 MBps on 432

[Bug 432] Slow wifi speeds on Max Pro M1

rumputliar30
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi rumputliar30

As I mentioned before in another thread, please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. The issue of the WiFi signal in A10 V432 is now under investigation. Please refer to the link below for update information.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36567/bug-432-slow-wifi-speeds-on-max-pro-m1

View post
Thank you christine.