This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we get android 10 Stable for asus zenfone max pro m1?

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

nidhin3
Zen Master I
No point in asking bro. No one over here knows anything about stable Android 10.
Lets hope it arrives soon.

rasikkul25
Star II
Asus Max Pro M1 android 10 update case is similar to Moto G4 plus android Oreo update cinerio. Don't blame asus .every company does this regarding 2 nd major Os update to old phone. I have Moto G4 plus also in my family..Oreo update came for this phone in July 2019.which is very very late .At that time android 10 developer previews are going on pixel devices.and that time after 1 and half years wait Users get Oreo update and software support ended with this update.
Don't compare useless Chinese ui phones with stock android phones..Miui , color os, realme Ui etc are not as good as stock Google Android Ui..Every company providing this stock android Ui is struggling to give major Os update to their phones..
Also there are only 2-3 best companies are remaining there in market that provides stock android Ui like MOTO , Asus Max series ,Nokia etc..The only reason they develop their own Ui is that they are not capable to give users stock Google Android Ui interface updates..So, for our Max Pro M1 device , android 10 stable will arrive definitely don't worry abt this.Probably will arrive in next month , and also with this update our software support will end finally.
Remember this is not a android one phone like Nokia phones..still asus manages to provide security and os updates support since last 2 and half years..So keep patience , android 10 will definitely arrive bcz asus promised in promotion that it will get 2 major os updates..It is exactly the same case like Moto G4 plus android Oreo update..

parvezalam01994
Star III
rasikkul25

Asus Max Pro M1 android 10 update case is similar to Moto G4 plus android Oreo update cinerio. Don't blame asus .every company does this regarding 2 nd major Os update to old phone. I have Moto G4 plus also in my family..Oreo update came for this phone in July 2019.which is very very late .At that time android 10 developer previews are going on pixel devices.and that time after 1 and half years wait Users get Oreo update and software support ended with this update.

Don't compare useless Chinese ui phones with stock android phones..Miui , color os, realme Ui etc are not as good as stock Google Android Ui..Every company providing this stock android Ui is struggling to give major Os update to their phones..

Also there are only 2-3 best companies are remaining there in market that provides stock android Ui like MOTO , Asus Max series ,Nokia etc..The only reason they develop their own Ui is that they are not capable to give users stock Google Android Ui interface updates..So, for our Max Pro M1 device , android 10 stable will arrive definitely don't worry abt this.Probably will arrive in next month , and also with this update our software support will end finally.

Remember this is not a android one phone like Nokia phones..still asus manages to provide security and os updates support since last 2 and half years..So keep patience , android 10 will definitely arrive bcz asus promised in promotion that it will get 2 major os updates..It is exactly the same case like Moto G4 plus android Oreo update..

View post
If this will be the last, then it better be good and bugs free. Because, I already regret with my Zenfone 3 device where the support ended after a buggy 8.0 update with hardware malfunctioning. In my Zenfone 3, the notification light flickers while charging, and flash while use camera malfunctions and then stops working, then the flash won't even work as a flashlight. To get it working again I will have to restart device.
If the same story repeats in Max Pro m1 case. Then believe me, I'll not even recommended Asus device to my friends besides, me never buying Asus devices, ofcourse.🤷🏻‍♂️

AJ1
Rising Star II
sujanjsr0

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When we get android 10 Stable for asus zenfone max pro m1?
Last chance of getting it or not as devices r 1.5 yrs+ old. Need to wait for official communication from asus.