psaravanankarur
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:max pro m1
Firmware Version:0.87
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
WE CAN WAIT TILL DECEMBER 31ST 2020 .IF YOU DO NOT RELEASE STABLE ANDROID 10 UPDATE FOR ASUS ZEFONE MAX PRO M1 . THERE IS NO OTHER WAY .ALL OF YOU MUST WITHDRAW THE USE OF ASUS ZEFONE MAX PRO M1 MOBILES.WE CAN'T WAIT . BECAUSE YOU ALREADY WASTED 1 YEAR......
9 REPLIES 9

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
I will never buy asus phone

雪狼
Rising Star II
psaravanankarur1010

1. Model Name:max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:0.87
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

WE CAN WAIT TILL DECEMBER 31ST 2020 .IF YOU DO NOT RELEASE STABLE ANDROID 10 UPDATE FOR ASUS ZEFONE MAX PRO M1 . THERE IS NO OTHER WAY .ALL OF YOU MUST WITHDRAW THE USE OF ASUS ZEFONE MAX PRO M1 MOBILES.WE CAN'T WAIT . BECAUSE YOU ALREADY WASTED 1 YEAR......

WAIT TILL DECEMBER 31ST DECEMBER 2020 ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE...😠😠😠
Zenfone 5 has also given up on the official version update, M1 should not be possible.

ZAMPAKUTO
Star I
I CURSED ALL ASUS STAFF.. F*CK YOU ALL. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF US." DONT BLAME ME IF I TALK A SHIT TO YOU..

parthibanm19
Star III
Content changed and same reply... All asus developers and mods please resign your job. System will reply same this message. Unable to talk without headphone now is the current conditions of max pro m1. This is critical update only when you fix. Without headphone sometimes mic not working. Since no update for this. Your reply only critical error fix...

ajay_krsnan555
Star III
psaravanankarur1010

1. Model Name:max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:0.87
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

WAIT TILL DECEMBER 31ST DECEMBER 2020 ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE...😠😠😠
Already Switched To another Phone (POCO X3) There is no use of Holding Max Pro M1 with a possibility of Getting Android 10. Was a king With Hardware But a BEGGAR with SOFTWARE....
YOU Guys must also switch to another