This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[V438] Major Earpiece volume too low AZMPM1

harshithkumar40
Star II
Earpiece volume is too low on normal calls but whatsapp calls are loud and clear.
Can't hear other persons sound on busy streets.
And also speaker and earphone volume decreased after update.
PlZ fix it on coming updates.
5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi harshithkumar40
I just tested my device on V438 with ASUS cable earphones+lowest volume, and the volume performance in normal Call is slightly louder than Whatsapp Call. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Which firmware version are you comparing with V438?
2. Which earphones are you using? If you try with another earphones, does the situation remain the same?
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

harshithkumar40
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi harshithkumar40

I just tested my device on V438 with ASUS cable earphones+lowest volume, and the volume performance in normal Call is slightly louder than Whatsapp Call. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

2. Which earphones are you using? If you try with another earphones, does the situation remain the same?

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

View post
Earpiece volumes are low can't be heard in busy streets .but whatsapp calls are loud and clear.plzz report that issue

Krunal
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi harshithkumar40

View post
Even I m on Stock version 101 MPM2. Earpiece volume during call is not audible. Its not through earphone but normal earpiece volume during call without earphone. After pie update it has drastically dropped. It was best in Android 8. And actually it is fixable via OTA.
This is the reason I want to change my phone with another brand as you cannot hear other person through earpiece during call.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi harshithkumar40  and Krunal
As I mentioned above, my device on V438 does not encounter the issue. Please try to change another earphones and perform the Factory Reset. You may also check if your whatsapp version is the latest or not.