cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two button navigation at pie version is crash during multitasking of apps

Satnam
Rising Star II
img-20201119-174056.jpg
1. Hey Asus this feature is crash on Asus Max Pro M1 3gb ram and 32 gb storage device when I'm do multitasking fastly why I'm don't know please check this problem and fix it in next update please when you optimize update during optimization please perform fastly multitasking and check then release new fota for this device because your team not check properly this thing ...
2. And I'm facing too much network problem at this phone on jio in same area where other cheap phone like vivo y93 and oppo a5 2020 catch good network connection on jio sim I'm don't know how your development team optimize software please guys don't do this thing with Max Pro M1 and M2 device please improve software performance and network catching capabilities please I'm humble request to you respected mam/sir
4 REPLIES 4

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Singh

img-20201119-174056.jpg

1. Hey Asus this feature is crash on Asus Max Pro M1 3gb ram and 32 gb storage device when I'm do multitasking fastly why I'm don't know please check this problem and fix it in next update please when you optimize update during optimization please perform fastly multitasking and check then release new fota for this device because your team not check properly this thing ...

2. And I'm facing too much network problem at this phone on jio in same area where other cheap phone like vivo y93 and oppo a5 2020 catch good network connection on jio sim I'm don't know how your development team optimize software please guys don't do this thing with Max Pro M1 and M2 device please improve software performance and network catching capabilities please I'm humble request to you respected mam/sir

1.. are u facing problem similar to this problem
If yes, then u should change ur default launcher
abhaykrishnan02

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: MPM2
  2. Firmware Version: .097
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 3-4 times in a week
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): QUICKSTEP LAUNCHER

SOME TIMES I'M NOT ABLE TO OPEN RECENT TAB

AFTER FEW MINUTE I GET NOTIFICATION

QUICKSTEP IS NOT RESPONDING

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7TC450E5VPNS/vtmmutevideo1603889474043.mp4

new bug ,NOT ABLE TO OPEN RECENT TAB
2...in my phone there is no any network issue compared to mi note 7 pro,mi note 9

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey I'm facing issue with jio sim connection is very weak in critical area apart for that airtel,idea,vi working well on my 3gb ram device and one thing I'm change too much launcher but two buttom navigation are still crash on my device this is.softwere bug😒😒

rana2kroy
Star II
Singh

img-20201119-174056.jpg

Same problem since last few months..but who cares!!!this device is now full of problems..ASUS said that it is solved by a previous update.i didn't remember the update version..but the problem still there..

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Singh

Hey I'm facing issue with jio sim connection is very weak in critical area apart for that airtel,idea,vi working well on my 3gb ram device and one thing I'm change too much launcher but two buttom navigation are still crash on my device this is.softwere bug😒😒

View post
Reg Navigation crash: Since it has 3GB RAM and 32GB of ROM, check how extent is memory occupied. If occupied more, UI will lag or crash.
If still memory is available and still crashes, check in safemode whether working fine then some 3rd party app is culprit. You can try factory reset also.

Reg Jio Network: Firstly, comparing the speeds with different mobile with same network at same time is not correct procedure.
Secondly, Now a days Jio network became one of the worst in data speeds. And, VI became good after voda-Idea tie up.
Lastly, you self said other networks are working well so the issue is with particular service provider, it's better to contact your service provider to get help with network speeds.