This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TURN OFF AUTO EMERGENCY CALL

Dear Team,
As I have searched for this I found no solution yet. People are saying it is users mistake but this is totally wrong. I am facing the same issue on every call. whatever is do emergency call automatically gets initiated. this is the worst case I have seen. I have tried by using wireless blutooth to prevention the auto emergency call but If even I touched the button call gets initiated while talking with my clients.
Please give me the solution how to stop auto emergency call.
My phone is ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2
Model :ASUS_X01BDA
Build NO: WW_Phone-16.2017.2011.105-20210108
5 REPLIES 5

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we request you to share a video of the issue also the power button triple-tap should Ideally start an Emergency call.

dhruv3
Star I
I had the same issue

antu_saha_005
Star I
I had same problem need solution. Give solution as soon as possible

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking. Emergency linked with the power button is an essential design while it not only allows helper or medical personnel to check your emergency information, but also letting people to make the emergency call more quickly. Kindly refer to the below thread as our previous discussion.
kru6070

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone M2 Pro
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (I usef your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=====================================

Off emergency call press in power button
The trigger of Emergency linked with the power button requires 3-5 times clicks. If you easily trigger the function by 1-2 times clicks, please change another earphones, perform Factory Reset to eliminate some third party app disturbance, or bring your device to the nearest service center for further device checking. Thank you.