This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Airtel VoLte bug update

amazoniel
Star II
Recently I ported over to airtel from Jio , due to obvious network issue. Now what I noticed that data network goes off whenever I face a call , incoming and outgoing both. Moreover the VoLte and VoFi features are not supported for Max pro m2. The next A10 update should fix that. What's the option else??
49 REPLIES 49

Rameez221
Star III
amazoniel

Recently I ported over to airtel from Jio , due to obvious network issue. Now what I noticed that data network goes off whenever I face a call , incoming and outgoing both. Moreover the VoLte and VoFi features are not supported for Max pro m2. The next A10 update should fix that. What's the option else??

Downgrade to 9 pie

amazoniel
Star II

Thuban
Star II
amazoniel

Yeah .. max pro m1 also have issue with Airtel volte.... frequently Airtel volte disappear ..then I have to turn off and turn on it again from settings... frustrating and there is no support for vowifi

amazoniel
Star II
Thuban

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30152/the-airtel-volte-bug-update

Yeah .. max pro m1 also have issue with Airtel volte.... frequently Airtel volte disappear ..then I have to turn off and turn on it again from settings... frustrating and there is no support for vowifi

View post
screenshot-20200612-143829.png
No 4g volte toggle switch