Stable android 10 update for max pro m1

Anyone please tell when we will get android 10 ?🙏
8 REPLIES 8

MERQR
Star I
No uptade Android 10.

steviyo
Star I
I would like to give my attention to Asus by saying that even though Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 will be receiving stable update late, it's ok but you have to give us a compensation by giving android 11 within 4 months after stable android 10 is released. Everyone knows that the features and the design material is still the best compared to other phones. So take your time and give us an awesome stable android 10 update then after that a beautiful android 11 update as well. This will be a win win situation for both customers and Asus as people would buy Asus mobile more and Asus users will enjoy the experience with Asus.

steviyo
Star I
steviyo

I would like to give my attention to Asus by saying that even though Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 will be receiving stable update late, it's ok but you have to give us a compensation by giving android 11 within 4 months after stable android 10 is released. Everyone knows that the features and the design material is still the best compared to other phones. So take your time and give us an awesome stable android 10 update then after that a beautiful android 11 update as well. This will be a win win situation for both customers and Asus as people would buy Asus mobile more and Asus users will enjoy the experience with Asus.

View post
To Asus and to all Asus users

prithvi_2255
Star III
steviyo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137889#Comment_137889

To Asus and to all Asus users

View post
i hope they listen to this ! but asus has the worst team in development as well as customer care.
i have have zenfone 6, it got all updates timely but it is their flagship model, and for asus cheap products dont give a F@#K to them.