cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow charging on Max pro M2

n_bhargavsai200
Star II
Hi,
I'm using Asus Zenfone Max pro m2 since an year.
I've recently updated my phone to android 10 beta. I got slow charging issue.
Even after downgrading android from 10 to 9, I'm having the same charging issue. It's taking 4 hours to full charge. This is my second charge after downgrading. But no change in charging time. Same 4 hours. I'm using Asus inbox charger. YOUR ANDROID 10 BETA KILLED MY PHONE.
Please give me solution.
(Please don't ask me to check my charger, I'm sure it's not charger problem...)
6 REPLIES 6

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
n.bhargavsai2001

Hi,

Even after downgrading android from 10 to 9, I'm having the same charging issue. It's taking 4 hours to full charge. This is my second charge after downgrading. But no change in charging time. Same 4 hours. I'm using Asus inbox charger. YOUR ANDROID 10 BETA KILLED MY PHONE.

Please give me solution.

Thats why people shouldn't update to the beta version with their primary phones. Beta versions are meant to be buggy.
Since you have downgraded to the Pie, you may perform hard reset from the Recovery Menu after taking full backup of your internal storage and check whether the issue gets fixed or not.

gbun
Star III
n.bhargavsai2001

Hi,

Please give me solution.

I m also facing this issue after downgrading slow charging you should do a factory reset through setting option and install the apps using playstore. I also do this and my phone is charging now fast.
Note:- after factory reset dont take apps through xender or any other app you should install this via playstore and update each and every app

n_bhargavsai200
Star II
@gbun thank you very much. Now I'm breathing free 😂😁😁

n_bhargavsai200
Star II
@gbun I'm a bit slow in technology, can u help in step by step instructions to solve my problem?