This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 4 SUPPORT FOR MAX PRO M1 ?

dkcj
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??
screenshot-20200908-205335-7e3.png

24 REPLIES 24

dkcj
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110765#Comment_110765

1. I only post stuff based on my experience with the device.

2. I have reported a lot of bugs in the old zentalk app(which was fixed btw) and the only bug which hasn't fixed are low audio from the bottom speaker and frequent crashing of the launcher and battery drain during idle.

3. I have complained a lot of time about how the device interacts with the chrome app. The device frezes when we clear browsing history , cache and storage of chrome app in settings. My phone got into a bootloop when I tried to disable the chrome app (I had to hard reset my phone on order to recover it)

So,no I am not paid by asus to post comment like these and I post comments from my own experience.

View post
I didn't ask for any justification, it's just my opinion. I just feel it that way based on your comments. The way you frame a sentence matters. All were justfying what the company does is correct and was never from a customer's perspective (as far as I've seen).

dkcj
Star III
nishantkd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110765#Comment_110765

It takes 2 hrs and 45 minutes for my phone battery to charge from 0-100%, so am I getting paid or am I a mod who is ashamed to post from his original id?

View post
I didn't make that statement based on that particular comment of his(you have replied based on it). It was based on the comments he made in the previous threads too(I've mentioned that too). It's a conversation between us two. No one asked your opinion on this matter(neither me nor him). So mind your buisness dude.

Un ista 🅱️undai ku laam pesitu irukadha 🙂

sayyedsharuk55
Star III
dkcj

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZB601KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??

screenshot-20200908-205335-7e3.png

QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 4 SUPPORT FOR MAX PRO M1 ?
this device supports qualcomm quick charge 4 ,
also the charger given to us is 5V 2A ,
but the cable wont boost current above 600- 800mA.
there only issue is cable ... try changing the cable ..
these makes 90% solution for every charging problem for this device..

vikramaditya978
Star II
sayyedsharuk55

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35061/qualcomm-quick-charge-4-support-for-max-pro-m1

this device supports qualcomm quick charge 4 ,

also the charger given to us is 5V 2A ,

but the cable wont boost current above 600- 800mA.

there only issue is cable ... try changing the cable ..

these makes 90% solution for every charging problem for this device..

View post
Well... does it effect the device/battery if changed?
I don't know but when I used my friends fastcharger it charged quickly, so I used for a 10 days above (forgot how many days), them my battery started swelling and I had to replace it.

dkcj
Star III
nishantkd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110909#Comment_110909

It wasn't a conversation and he didn't ask for your opinion either, I can reply to and ask anyone anything, condition being I don't act and behave rude, unlike you who has the audacity to call anyone a retard and ask them WhoTF they are!!!

Learn how to behave in public forum and then I might listen to you.

View post
screenshot-20200910-103635-7e2.png
Ennathayavadu olaritu iru