This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add ultra fps in low graphics in Pubg.

salman64867
Star III
Even I hv heard that the HD graphics has been disabled in AOSP BETA 2, so please make it come again.
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi salman64867,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
This issue is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
Thank you 🙂

parvezalam01994
Star III
Yes please, we DON'T need HD graphics with high fps (30 fps), that's not important. We need ULTRA FPS support on Pubg Mobile on SMOOTH graphics. Ultra fps (40 fps) support is way more usefull than playing at HD graphics and low 30fps choppy frames.😒🧐

gbun
Star III
I updated in android 10 beta Version WW-17.2018.2004.424 i am facing this issues
charging:- when i plug the phone with original charger of asus then after 5 min it showing rapid charging after half an hour after that it showing charging which charge the phone with normal speed after 5 to 10 minutes its showing slowly charging and it takes more time to charge generally it occurs (slowly charging) after 40 percent of charging. This is the serious issue I'll facing.
ringing and notification sound is low and listen songs or audio and watch video through speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
there is no bass in earphones but sound is loud please enhace the bass it feels like echo
google news feed is blank

pankajtanver199
Star II
We need ultra frame rate and heating problem during pubg plzzz fix it