This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Reset Itself

Zhxck
Star I

Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL)
Firmware Version: Latest, i don't know where to check.
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Find My Device
So yesterday, i was using my phone normally to play games and stuff, but suddenly a notification appear and it was "Find My Devices, Locating Devices". I click on that notification and my phone reset itself! i don't know what happen and i panicked because of that, All of my Documents, Data, and stuff are gone because of this, i use my own email (Only 1) and never try to use the Find My Devices feature, i check on Google Account and see the devices that are using my email and it's only 2 devices (My Computer and my Phone). Any idea what's happen?
5 REPLIES 5

oneelchhetry
Star I
Zhxck
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL)
  2. Firmware Version: Latest, i don't know where to check.
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Once
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Find My Device

So yesterday, i was using my phone normally to play games and stuff, but suddenly a notification appear and it was "Find My Devices, Locating Devices". I click on that notification and my phone reset itself! i don't know what happen and i panicked because of that, All of my Documents, Data, and stuff are gone because of this, i use my own email (Only 1) and never try to use the Find My Devices feature, i check on Google Account and see the devices that are using my email and it's only 2 devices (My Computer and my Phone). Any idea what's happen?

Phone Reset Itself
Same problem arises to me today. I was watching movies on my screen and got an notification of find my device saying locate your device and sth like this. But I don't care about this and continuing my movie even without click on this notification and suddenly a message appeared on my screen saying factory data reset.... Like this and mbl hot shutdown in 2-5 seconds time. I was really shocked by thinking wtf going on and I had no time to do anything. So all my data lost which was on my device. Fortunately I got some important photos from Google photos and got application. But there is no data into application because all data was erased. This really annoyed me. So I am really sad with Asus Zenfone max pro m1 Device.