This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Android 10 Stable Update even Pie based Security Patches in Asus Max Pro M2. So disappointing.

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: .097
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
No Android 10 stable update even the Pie based Security Patches.
Now in security setting showing red.
screenshot-20201205-170544.png
screenshot-20201205-170507.png

11 REPLIES 11

vishallagoo
Star III
mandaldipayan15

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137709#Comment_137709

You may install Avast Cleanup and force stop other background running apps. And charging by using different socket, might change charging speed

View post
tried everything dude. even i did software from authorized service center, tried another chargers. charging behaviour is unusual. sometimes its too fast, sometimes its slow. I think its definately bug in firmware

Akasha
Rising Star I
deepsaharoy7766

Im a max pro m1 user for past 2yaers. One thing that i understood that asus is trash in terms of software on android. After waiting for last 5 months of stable A10 updated , i have decided to switch to costom rom. I m very choosey type of person . For me in any rom phone should work flowlessly so bit scared before switching, whether it will work properly or not. But after switching i found that what i was missing , evry type of customisation , smoothness, and everything inclided into proper less buggy software..

Switch it bro... Before switching see that the rom passes the cts profile,saftynet.. etc..

View post
Took The Same Step! 😂
Asus Software Lacks features, Introduces incredible Bugs.