Did you mean: 

Max pro m2 got stuck on asus logo.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: max pro m2
Firmware Version: .73
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
==================================== I updated my device to the .73 update and after some days my phone got stuck on that asus logo and it is not responding to anything else. So as soon as the lockdown period got over I went to the service center and got my device checked and they said that they need to change the motherboard for ₹8000 . I used the device from the best of my knowledge but still the hardware got crased so I don't see that I am responsible to whatever happened to my phone . So kindly reply me and give a proper clarification .
2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Vishal_trivedi
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the thread below as the same issue and further discussion
patssushil

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB630KL
  2. Firmware Version:Latest .73
  3. Rooted or not:Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen

for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen

kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on asus logo suddenly

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we'd request you to kindly check your Personal Messages and provide us with the required details.