ZT-7bdf7e74
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus max pro m1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):android version 9
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
from 1 week in my asus max pro m1 after update jio sim is not showing any network i have reset my mobile after pressing volume up key + power button and my dual 4 g is also enabled and data roaming is also enabled but problem is not solved.
8 REPLIES 8

ashish_rahi07
Star I
I am facing the same problem

Yachendra
Rising Star II
dsingh159@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/89227#Comment_89227

I contact with jio service provider in my area jio network is fine when i am using the same sin in other mobile in same position network is coming other sim are also work8ng in my mobile asus max pro m1 just jio sim is not working in my mobile and i have already applied all procedure suggested by u even i downgrade to 63 to 60 and even bita 10 version but did not get any solution i this prblm started after update which came 4 or 5 days ago

View post
If all the settings are set as per Jio in your device and still you are not getting network, Visit service centre and get your device checked. Since, you downgraded and still face the issue.

ashish_rahi07
Star I
When we are using another sim card Volte is working properly so no issues in device that time but when we are using the sim that was inside the phone during the latest update (September) the volte is not working. I am using jio sim before update it was working fine .

the_kid
Star I
Bro u receiving LTE+ support for Jio Carriers. And whats with Native Video Calling??