Fingerprint do not work

ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

I have set 4 fingerprints on my new max pro but they are unrecognised. They have worked one day. I have tried to cancel them bit I scarcely manage to set new ones. I have also tried to switch off the mobile. What should I do?
8 REPLIES 8

cengizhankirac
Star III
slavon123 posted on 2019/8/14 19:11 This problem started with 340 firmware. At 327, everything worked well.
I have the problem. Occurred after the last update.

tyrospy
Star II
I have cdfinger. With Android 8.1 there was a long wake up. On Android 9.0 if not recognized at first touch, then the scanner no longer works at all

slavon123
Star I
Last edited by slavon123 on 2019/8/28 11:00
tyrospy posted on 2019/8/28 10:20 I have cdfinger. With Android 8.1 there was a long wake up. On Android 9.0 if not recognized at firs ...
Exactly the same problem, if you put the “wrong” finger for the first time, the phone will respond with vibration, but will not unlock. But if you immediately attach the correct one, then nothing happens, the scanner seems to fall asleep. And unlock the phone only after 5-10 seconds. This is very annoying! In the latest firmware (Android 9, version 057), the problem remains.

slavon123
Star I
Last edited by slavon123 on 2019/8/28 12:29 Selena_ASUS When checking in the SMMI_TEST, it shows that everything is fine, there are no problems: I put the phone in safe mode - the problem remains. The fingerprint scanner also falls asleep, and if the finger was not recognized the first time, the fingerprint scanner falls asleep, and no longer responds to the finger. He wakes up after 5-10 seconds., And so it repeats constantly. I have a fingerprint scanner model "Goodix", firmware latest version 057.