cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MESSAGE WHILE RESTART

nandaramkumar
Star I
Dear Team ,
I am using Zenfone ASUS _X00TD when i was updated getting error message like this on the screen .
Your device is corrupted . it cant be trusted and may not work properly . Vivist this link on another device g.co/ABH
PRESS POWER KEY TO CONTINUE .( attaching the screenshot )

please look into this and solve the issue ASAP . if there any update require on my mobile please share me the link i will do update it .
Note Awaiting for your reply ASAP.

15 REPLIES 15

nandaramkumar
Star I
Dear Team ,
I am using Zenfone ASUS _X00TD when i was updated getting error message like this on the screen .
Your device is corrupted . it cant be trusted and may not work properly . Vivist this link on another device g.co/ABH

please look into this and solve the issue ASAP . if there any update require on my mobile please share me the link i will do update it .

asus-error-1.jpeg
asus-error-1.jpeg

asus-error.jpeg
asus-error.jpeg

praveenorisi
Star I
It's better to go and visit service center near by

Akasha
Rising Star I
nandaramkumar

Dear Team ,

asus-error-1.jpeg

asus-error.jpeg

ERROR MESSAGE WHILE RESTART
You can fix it manually by yourself. Ofcourse you would require a pc or laptop.
Just google, Fixing device is corrupt issue asus zenfone max pro M1, get to the XDA site and follow the process.
I'm unable to post any link here otherwise would have given you the link.

Akasha
Rising Star I
nandaramkumar

asus-error-1.jpeg

asus-error.jpeg

Dear Team ,

asus-error-1.jpeg

asus-error-1.jpeg

asus-error.jpeg

asus-error.jpeg

View post
You can fix it manually by yourself. Ofcourse you would require a pc or laptop.

Just google, Fixing device is corrupt issue asus zenfone max pro M1, get to the XDA site and follow the process.

I'm unable to post any link here otherwise would have given you the link.