This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldn't load bitmap fill - ball (error 7) - Asus zenfone max pro M1 - sudden appearing on recovery

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL - ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: 16.2017.2009.087-20200826
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I went into stock recovery to wipe cache partition. I was greeted with this error.
E:couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7)
Supported API: 3
Cache partition wipe and reboot were successful. I have ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 and its showing error after cache and data wipe out . I have done reset 3 to 4 time but still having same issue . 
Due to this i have lost my phone internal storage data. can someone tell me how i can restore this data and get back. this is really imp for me. can someone help me on this.
Note - Please note that my phone is NOT rooted and bootloader is NOT unlocked.
1 REPLY 1

Yachendra
Rising Star II
shrikant.mahadik

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZB601KL - ASUS_X00TD
  2. Firmware Version: 16.2017.2009.087-20200826
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I went into stock recovery to wipe cache partition. I was greeted with this error.

E:couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7)

Supported API: 3

Cache partition wipe and reboot were successful. I have ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 and its showing error after cache and data wipe out . I have done reset 3 to 4 time but still having same issue . 

Due to this i have lost my phone internal storage data. can someone tell me how i can restore this data and get back. this is really imp for me. can someone help me on this.

Note - Please note that my phone is NOT rooted and bootloader is NOT unlocked.

couldn't load bitmap fill - ball (error 7) - Asus zenfone max pro M1 - sudden appearing on recovery
Data loss is not because of the error in recovery mode. It's because of the phone reset you have done.
Once you reset the phone all the internal data will be wiped. And there is no option to retrieve it. So, you have to take backup of Internal memory before doing reset also for safer side when updating with new firmwares.
About the error- There is no issue with this error. I faced this error by updating one of the Oreo update 1and half year back and still it's there. But, my device perform well.