This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging taking more than 10 hrs if Charging at the time between 10.00 Am to 4.00 Pm

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: Custom ROM
Rooted or not: Not Rooted but Unlocked
Frequency of Occurrence: While charging anytime between 10.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I think many had faced the same issue in Stock ROM. But this charging issue happens even in all custom ROM when the outside temperature is high

Did anyone faced the same with custom ROM. Or is it may be due to some hardware problem or with charger. Night time charging quickly with in 3 hrs.
5 REPLIES 5

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
vckanandvpp

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: Custom ROM
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted but Unlocked
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: While charging anytime between 10.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I think many had faced the same issue in Stock ROM. But this charging issue happens even in all custom ROM when the outside temperature is high

Did anyone faced the same with custom ROM. Or is it may be due to some hardware problem or with charger. Night time charging quickly with in 3 hrs.

Charging taking more than 10 hrs if Charging at the time between 10.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
Don't use stock USB cable. Buy a new one of minimum 300rs.
15942082660614795340892090902055.jpg
This cable works for me. 2hr for 0to80.

I got the same cable of Boat in rs 79 .. just use any branded cable.. cost doesn't matter only brand matters

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Thanks both of you for suggesting cables. But I am not using stock cable at all. I usually charge with my sister Redmi charger. And this happens only when outside temperature is high(Late morning and Noon time). Evening and Night it's charging well.
Any how , I am going to buy new mobile (Definitely not Asus) in couple of months. So I will use it like same. If this problem goes serious , I will buy new mobile. It's not worth to put single rupee extra for having Asus product.

VXP
Star III
You should always use both stock cable and power supply. If the problem occurs with them too - then just take your phone to the service center