bap062
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:x00td
Firmware Version:082
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:yes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey asus ,
Plaese change your software and hardware engineers....i request you...first of all you provided faulty usb cable in box and never accepted that your provided usb cable make phone slow charging.....
Second, more than 5 months passed and can't provide stable android 10 update...better you declare that Asus can't provide android 10 for max pro m1 and apologize your products buyers...and continue provide security updates with pie version till next 6 months...
Camera was worst and always will be worst you never can improve that.....
And the screenshot attached here is the simple thing to change and you never changed...which types of software engineers you hire???? Is it difficult to reduce space on upeer edge corners?
5 REPLIES 5

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
bap062

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:x00td
  2. Firmware Version:082
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:yes
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey asus ,

Plaese change your software and hardware engineers....i request you...first of all you provided faulty usb cable in box and never accepted that your provided usb cable make phone slow charging.....

Second, more than 5 months passed and can't provide stable android 10 update...better you declare that Asus can't provide android 10 for max pro m1 and apologize your products buyers...and continue provide security updates with pie version till next 6 months...

Camera was worst and always will be worst you never can improve that.....

screenshot-20200701-131839-7e2.png

And the screenshot attached here is the simple thing to change and you never changed...which types of software engineers you hire???? Is it difficult to reduce space on upeer edge corners?

Change your software engineers
What was the need of giving 🔋 logo in status bar even android 9 doesn't support embedded battery percentage

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, regarding the cable, the in box accessory which is Charging cable and power brick comes with 6 months warranty. For slow charging we'd request you to elaborate on time taken to fully charge the device. Regarding the update, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process. We'd like to clarify that the Screenshot doesn't show any abnormality.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31279/change-your-software-engineers

What was the need of giving 🔋 logo in status bar even android 9 doesn't support embedded battery percentage

View post
But every company provides that and it is really useful for many users.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93497#Comment_93497

But every company provides that and it is really useful for many users.

View post
please tell me what is the use