This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I go ahead with software update even while I'm having issue of "your phone is corrupted"

ashishvrp1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime when I turn ON the phone
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi can you share a screenshot of the issue & does it occur when you restart your phone?

ashishvrp1
Star I
Thank you ARP.
Yes. The issue appears when I turn ON the phone. When I'm switching the phone ON...I cannot take a screenshot so I have attached an image to show what kind of message appears.
I have also downloaded the latest system update but I'm afraid to install it coz I fear the error message may appear again when the phone restarts itself during the installation process and it may hamper the installation process and the phone may not start again. Though I'm not sure if the error message could appear or not during the installation process . Plz tell me what to do .

veenchandani
Star II
Issues in the new update i.e 061 in maxx pro m1 .
I have upgraded it to the latest rom provided by asus that is 061 android pie , but as i can clearly see after 15 days of usage this update sucks because of this my phone is heating too much and there are many more issues are there so i want to have this update removed from my device .
Since due to lockdown all the service centres are closed i can't visit any service centre so some one can help me on this please comment back in waiting for an help

Tyler
Star I
Hello everyone, thanks for a great post. I can also notice that many people find out a lot of new things. For example
, this is an absolute niche in which now it is very profitable to develop.