This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera extremely dark in some apps (almost impossible to see)

ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.060
Frequency of Occurrence: infinite
Rooted: No
APP Name: Pokemon GO/ Banco Inter Empresas/ BTG Pactual Digital - Banco de Investimentos
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/10/195819i70ua1p05qggigoi.jpg

Hello, good night! I'm having problems with some apps that uses the camera of my phone, the images get extremely dark on these apps, making it almost impossible to see and causing problems in some of them. The apps are the "Pokemon Go" game; "Banco Inter Empresas" app (which is an app for a Brazilian bank for companies) and "BTG Pactual Digital - Banco de Investimentos" app (which is an app for a Brazilian bank of investments). It is strange, because the Camera app of the phone works normally. I tried uninstalling all the three apps with and installed again, with the latest version, but the problem persists. I tried restarting the phone too, but the problems persists. In "Pokemon GO" i tryed to use the "AR" mode of the game - which uses the back camera - but the image was extremely dark (although i was on the living room with all lamps with lights on). In "BTG Pactual" app, the app asks me to do a facial recognition in order to login. But when this app activates the front camera, the image was extremely dark, making it impossible to login in the app. In "Banco Inter Investimentos" app, the app also asks me to do a facial recognition in order to login. But when this app activates the front camera, the image was extremely dark, making it impossible to login in the app. When i open the Camera App of the phone, the image of the camera gets normal (not extremely dark). In "WhatsApp" app, the camera works normally too. I show some of problems on the image on the attachment. Could you help me? This is urgent to me because i cant acces my bank accounts because the apps only lets me login with facial recognition. Thanks, Alvaro.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi alvaro.agostini, We suggest that you try reinstalling these apps, and make sure to update to the latest firmware version- WW-16.2017.2002.061 and check again. If the problem still appears, please check if you can unlock your phone with face recognition successfully. Please provide the versions of the apps that have this problem. Thank you 🙂