patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

patssushil
Rising Star I
Nilesh13

Brother, wait for atleast 2 weeks, you will hear from them. For me it took around 20 days to get my swap handset so just keep patience.

View post
Hey there, you said you receive a new phone in your previous post,right?
It's a completely new device with box and other accessories or just the replaced swap handset?
And also is there any scraches on newly received device?

Rizuki
Star I
Brother who's got new handset or swap or motherboard free, still on guarantee or what?

I have same problem here, I went to service center. service center suggest me to change the motherboard with the cost nearly the same as the new one's. because my guarantee time is over (I've been used my device without any probem for 1 year 4 months and then suddenly it restart by itself and stuck on the logo while I'm on instagram, my guarantee just for 1 year),
thanks before.
by the way I'm from outside India. from Indonesia.
Ps: sorry for the bad english.

atulk23
Star III
Rizuki

Brother who's got new handset or swap or motherboard free, still on guarantee or what?

I have same problem here, I went to service center. service center suggest me to change the motherboard with the cost nearly the same as the new one's. because my guarantee time is over (I've been used my device without any probem for 1 year 4 months and then suddenly it restart by itself and stuck on the logo while I'm on instagram, my guarantee just for 1 year),

thanks before.

by the way I'm from outside India. from Indonesia.

Ps: sorry for the bad english.

View post
..yeah we all facing same, these guys dont accept there flows,,especially service center guys,, other on social they say we know all that and working on this issue, nd nobody need to pay for this..but when u reach service center these things r diff,,
bro dont pay anything to these guys,, call tollfree no..nd connect with them ask right now.. see twitter handle that will help u
more than 1000 of device r down ,,nd this is the service they r providing.

Abhijith_s
Star II
Guys first you need to do is send a mail to asus offical and Dm them in twitter and also call the toll free number asus customer care tell your problem,every one try to submit your phone in asus center before july 14

Nilesh13
Star III
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95401#Comment_95401

Hey there, you said you receive a new phone in your previous post,right?

It's a completely new device with box and other accessories or just the replaced swap handset?

And also is there any scraches on newly received device?

View post
Its a new device without any accessories